WALMART, HOBBY LOBBY, and JOANN's Fabric HAUL

Yep, went a little crazy!  Good thing I had a budget.  Well, actually its a bad thing cause I couldn't get all that I really wanted.  Had to compromise. haha 
Alright, here's the line up:

WALMART
All four of these fabrics were on sale for 5 yards each!!  What a deal!
I got this adorable Hello Kitty ribbon on clearance....  Guess who its for? 

HOBBY LOBBY
All rolls of ribbons and lace are 50% off right now!
 I got two beautiful SATIN texture fabric (dark pink and dark turquoise), a roll of white and a roll of dark pink lace, and black lace. 
These were so pretty!  The one on the left and middle have sequins in it and the one on the right has a shimmer to it.

JOANN's FABRIC
If you all have the chance to go to JoAnn's most of their fabrics are 30% off right now.
Oh goodness, like I said had to limit myself. haha  Pink, red, purple, black and white, black and pink...
And I couldn't resist, had to get these cute Sew-on Gems. 

Yep, talk about "Girl gone Wild at the Fabric Store!"  That was me today.  And there were so many Printed Felt on sale too.  Hopefully the sale will still be available until next paycheck cause I have some major plans for those fabrics. LOL    And, all the ribbons and rolls of lace at Hobby Lobby are Now I just need a free weekend to create some stuff. ;) 

7 comments:

Xongie said...
November 6, 2010 at 2:21 AM

Is it for me? hahaha.....Oh cute fabric!! I can't wait to see your finish products. Do you sign you for Joann's coupons? If not, do so because every week there's a 40-50% off coupon! It really helps out on the purchases! Have you ever been to Ikea? They have cute fabric there too.

Joy said...
November 6, 2010 at 11:40 AM

Shhh, can't tell you Xong. heehee I did sign on w/ Joann's but it only gives me discount for online orders. Unless I'm reading it wrong. haha I've still haven't been to Ikea. I didn't know they have FABRIC! I will have to check it out sometimes, seems like all the fabric stores or sections are closing down or downsizing. :(

Unknown said...
November 6, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Pretty...Looks like you gonna come up with an awesome project! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Joy said...
November 7, 2010 at 12:12 AM

I can't wait too! heehee

Xongie said...
November 7, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Okay, I went to Ikea today and I guess they are a bit pricy on the fabric. It's $7/yard. You're better off at wal-mart.

sssdawna said...
November 7, 2010 at 7:17 PM

looks like you hit the jackpot ^_^ i wish i was so creative lol love that ribbon.

Unknown said...
November 8, 2010 at 11:45 AM

NICE HAUL!! Man - wish I didn't have something to do - i soooo would've went with you!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top JOYFUL THINGS. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.