Hello Kitty APRON

I was reading my friend's blog ( http://xongie.blogspot.com/) and read that she loves Hello Kitty.  And I guess it was meant to be because when I went fabric shopping the other day, they had this cute Hello Kitty ribbon on clearance.  And then all the great deals on fabric happened to match the ribbon perfectly.  So, yesterday I created a Hello Kitty Craft Apron w/ 6 pockets!  My friend @ http://xongie.blogspot.com/ is super creative and crafty in several things, so I figure this would be quite handy for her to use.  I hope you enjoy it XONGIE!
 Bottom row of pockets
 Top row of pockets
 Hello Kitty felt decal w/ an "X" for her name.
 Example of all the stuff you can put in it.
 I drew and cut the head, eyes, nose and bow of this Hello Kitty decal and stitched it on. 
I also hand embroidered the "X" that stands for her first name.

If anyone is interested in handmade aprons for the holiday or as a gift, let me know.  I am now taking orders.  Email me at joy_vaj@yahoo.com for rates.  Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
November 8, 2010 at 7:24 PM

it's so cute AND you have some really great hand embroidery skills!!

Xongie said...
November 8, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Aww, I love it so much!!! You seriously need to teach me how to sew lol.

Mz Lily said...
November 8, 2010 at 9:59 PM

You girls are so talented! I need to find my hidden skills. lol

Unknown said...
November 9, 2010 at 11:44 AM

You are so creative! And this is tooo cute! <3

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top JOYFUL THINGS. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.