Eyelash Applicator

Because I have monolids, my eyelid doesn't fold up, it folds under.  This makes it difficult to apply false eyelashes because when my eyelid folds under, I get glue all over my eyelid and lashes, or I can't get the false lashes to stick on one of the corners of my eyelid. 
Anyway,I was searching for false eyelashes on ebay and came across this little device. It is super helpful and makes applications so much faster.  I love this tool because it is like an extension of my fingers and helps keeps the lashes put until the glue sets in.  If any of you would like to apply on your lashes faster and get it right the first time, this device is AWESOME!


I bought this off of ebay for only $1.68 and free shipping! 
Well, I hope this helps!

1 comments:

Unknown said...
November 14, 2010 at 2:42 PM

I have something similar to that. I bought from Wal-Mart and it came with a lash strip, lash glue, and the applicator. Personally, I didn't like the applicator. That was the main reason I bought the whole set. I dont know if it's just me or maybe I'm not doing it right but I have a lot more success just using my fingers. Let me know if it works for you and what special tricks you used.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top JOYFUL THINGS. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.