Sewing

Well, I've never had any training in sewing, but its something that mom is really good at and so I kind of just learned from watching her.  She was a quilter with some MADD skills!  I'm no where near as awesome as her, but I do enjoy sewing.  Though I'm still at the "straight stitch" stage, I hope one day, I'll be able to invest in building up my skills.  As of right now, these are some of the projects I have worked on this past few months.  No patterns, just made them from looking at pictures and viewing videos. haha  So please excuse the amateur sewing skills.
Mommy-n-Me Aprons I made for my friend's babyshower

Matching headband

Craft Apron I made for my friend Calia, she's a scrapbooking queen!
An Apron I made my daughter to play with.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
November 3, 2010 at 8:26 AM

WOOT!!! girl you're rocking these aprons! I'll trade you a scrapbooking class for a sewing class!! kyahhaahha

Unknown said...
November 3, 2010 at 9:16 PM

Ooo I likey! And your daugther is so cute! Once upon a time, I loved sewing too but I got lazy, lol.

Xongie said...
November 3, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Oh pretty!!! I want one too but please don't charge me a million dollars and then have me buy my own fabric too ok! JK!

Joy said...
November 4, 2010 at 2:03 AM

Calia, that's a great trade. Except I don't really know what any of my sewing skills are called. I just do it from guessing. heehee
Pang, I know what you mean. I get lazy about it too and especially if I don't have a proper workstation.
Xong, Santa's got one in the bag for you! ;)

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top JOYFUL THINGS. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.