Halloween 2010

I'm so happy I got to participate in Halloween this year.  The past few years, I've been working 2nd shift or I was in school, so I missed out on a few of the Halloween events in my kids' life.  Which I hate!  But this year it was all about dressing up the girls and getting some candy!  Of course, costume selections were difficulty for my pre-teener.  She's wearing adult sizes and unfortunately, most of those costumes are rather revealing and inappropriate.  It took us forever to decide what she will be dressed up as.  Finally, we decided on "Jarajuku Girl".  She just pulled clothes from her closet and I completed her outfit w/ a petticoat from Walmart for $10 and I made her a little funky top hat to wear. My little one, I bought her Rosetta Fairy outfit from the Disney Outlet Store for only $4.99 this summer w/ matching shoes for $1.99!  Great deal huh? 
Here are their outfits:


Harajuku Girl
Rosetta the Fairy (Tinkerbell's friend)

Well, our county designated "trick or treating" on a Saturday, so the girls were able to participate in the Spider Web Spooktacular Event downtown where they had free crafts and candy and "a movie in the park".  Which we did not get to participate in because the moment the movie started the eerie music scared my little one, so we left to go trick or treating with their cousins. 

The huge screen for the "movie in the park"
Evelee pretending to be holding a spider
Someone dressed their dog as a ballerina.  I thought this was cute!
The little ones after trick or treating
The teens

On Sunday, our church had a wonderful Fall Festival with tons of games and activities. Everything was free including the food!

There were so many booths, but here's my cute Hubby in the Dunk Tank!
Here's my little one trying to dunk her daddy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
November 4, 2010 at 9:10 AM

awwww I wish we didn't go to SC and came with yall instead! I can't believe we missed out on halloween this year. kinda disappointed. i love their outfits and especially costumes with a great price!

Unknown said...
November 6, 2010 at 4:46 PM

It looks like you guys had so much fun! Lovely costumes btw!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top JOYFUL THINGS. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.