Joyful Aprons, Great for Holiday gifts, etc....

I've been brushing up on my sewing skills and am now extremely obsessed in creating cute, useful and stylish aprons and etc.  As of right now, I am taking orders.  If you are interested or know anyone who would like a handmade apron, let me know.  I truly enjoying creating these aprons.  These make great gifts for the holiday, birthdays and they are a great hit at babyshowers as "Mommy and Me" aprons.  My pricing is quite reasonable and is about half the price of what is out there right now for handmade aprons. 

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and/ or if you would like to purchase an apron.  I will discount the price for orders of 3 or more. 

Thank you for viewing this and I look forward to your support and orders.

1 comments:

Unknown said...
November 14, 2010 at 2:39 PM

Awesome way to make a little extra $ because your aprons are so cute and creative! I've been buying and reselling makeup just very recently and not sure how that will go but it's a start. Good luck!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top JOYFUL THINGS. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.